10 Tips for Eloping in Hawaii by Big Island Elopement Photographer
Couple Cups: Big Island Elopement Photographer
First of all, if you choose the Big Island you should know that we live here and we’ll be happy to meet you! If you decided to have a wedding on this magical lava rock in the midst of the Pacific, here are some tips for your adventurous Big Island elopement:
1. Stay somewhere spectacular! You can find amazing Airbnb’s to stay for a couple of nights, like a treehouse in the rainforest, breezy bungalow on the beach, or an adventure location with waterfalls in your backyard. We always here for you to help and send our tip’s for Airbnb
2. The Big Island is big. So it’s more relaxing and fun if you plan to stay for a couple of days in Hilo /Pahoa side and few more days in Kona/Waikoloa area.
3. Pick the location and the date for your dream elopement. You can choose from cliffs, waterfalls, white, black or green sand beach, ranch, resort… In other words, the list goes on as there are many choices for your perfect ceremony.
4. Book Your Photographer for your Big Island Elopement as early as possible. You can easily send us an email or fill this form.
6. Book you Make up / Hair Artist and Officiant.
7. Ask your photographer for the best time for a wedding ceremony. The light, the weather, the wind – lots of factors in play depending on the island side that you are at.
8. Book the restaurant or a private dinner on the beach to celebrate it!
9. After that explore the island, relax, go for a swim, try local food. Check our top restaurant locations on the island here.
10. In short pack your bags. We are waiting for you here in Hawaii, the land of rainbows. Aloha!